|Your Charming Hotel in Normandy|
Open all year long, we are waiting for you in a seigneury of the XIII-th and
- ROOMSOur room with character are located around our square courtyard, offering comfort in authentic style, in order to make your stay with us most enjoyable.
- Restaurant and breakfastGourmet cooking and regional specialities await you in a rustic and authentic setting.
- GIFTVOUCHER AND GIFTBOXAn original idea ! For Christmas, a birthday... Offer a gift voucher or a gift box for a meal, a stay (depending on your budget, your wishes ...)
- THE BAREnjoy the warm atmosphere of the Salon Voute with its large fireplace, for a drink, a coffee or a digestif.
- Business seminarsGet to enjoy your seminar in a beautiful environment ... 3 km away from the seaside ! The tranquility of the place will optimize your meetings.
Only 10 km away from our hotel:
The Tapestry of Bayeux
Work of embroidery from the eleventh century
A hotel with a lot of charm in the Calvados region of Normandy 2h30 from Paris, and 4h from Lille. "La Ferme de la Rançonnière" is the ideal starting point to visit Normandy. Close to places like Bayeux, Arromanches, D-Day, Caen, Mont Saint Michel, Etretat and Giverny, the strategic location of our hotel will make it easy for you to organize your stay, in a way that you can fully enjoy.
Seasonal bookings, seminars, gourmet packages.your Hotel in Normandy now.
Coupons available at the hotel
Tourism and leisure
|Willys jeep ride along the landing beaches, visit the port of Arromanches and Mulberry.|
|La Ferme de la Rançonnière invites you to a celebration like no other: the visit of the landing beaches in a Willys jeep. The ride in this classic car, that saw the landing of the U.S. and Canadian troops in Normandy, will give you a different understanding of the events. D-Day, June 6, 1944 will forever stay in your memory.
|More for jeep ride D-day|
|True birthplace for horse-riding, Normandy offers many opportunities for walks and excursions by horse for the day and over several days..|